February 19, 2011

My Happy Holiday ! :D (Playing computer games !! )

I'd like to share some stories about my recent holiday (well, it's kinda late but it's alright hehe) i had my end of semester holiday from 15 of january until february 13, most of the time i spent at home just watched TV, or played computer games. i can only play computer games at home (since my laptop doesn't have CD/DVD drive, thus it can't install CD games) so every time i'm home i always play at least one computer game until it finished. (playing computer games is my hobby ! hehe) 

The game type that i like the most is mystery game and hidden object game. I like time management game too but it took a lot of time to finished it (because it usually has 50 or more levels). I finished some games during my holiday, but the game that i remembered the most is "Nancy Drew : Secrets Can Kill Remastered" and "Women's Murder Club : Little Black Lies" there's a reason for it.

first is "Nancy Drew : Secrets Can Kill Remastered", 
i was really looking forward to it because i'm a nancy drew fans and since it was remastered version i had high hopes about it. but when i played it i was really disappointed ! unlike the other Nancy Drew games, it's quite easy and took little time to finished it. so i remembered it because it really disappointed me. :(


the other one was "Women's Murder Club : Little Black Lies" 
unlike Secrets can kill, i remembered this game because i really loved it ! the story line was good, the puzzles good, the hidden object game part was good, and the ending was good to ! And also when the game was finished there was some extra part called prologue, and it was really interesting ! well i'd give A+ to this game because it made my holiday more fun :D

i'm sorry if i sound like a game review blog, but the games was part of my Holiday so i'd like to share the story hehe... but there's more stories about my Happy Holiday... :)

you can call me computer game freaks hehe :p