February 23, 2011

My Happy Holiday ! :D (Hanging out with some friends)

Hey all, now i wanna share another story about my happy holiday.. in the previous blog, i told you about some computer games that i played a lot during my holiday, well i didn't spent all of my holiday to play some computer games i also hanging out and meet some of my friends !

every time i have a holiday at home i always want to hang out and meet my friends.. well you see, i happened to be studying in Solo (a city in middle java, near jogja) while some of my friends go to university in Jakarta, so i haven't meet them for a long time. therefore, if i have holidays, i want to spent some time with my friends :)

Last holiday i went with some friends from my previous High School (SMAN 8 Jakarta). They are my 3rd year classmates. we were friends not only because we were in the same class, but also because we all like Korean stuff ! we all like Kpop and Kdrama, that's why sometime we called our self "geng korea ceria" hehe..

usually we would go to a karaoke place where they have all Korean songs, but not this time. Last holiday we went to a new mall called "Gandaria City", it's far from my home but that's allright because i will meet my friends :) But when we all gather, there would be something we do about Korean stuff, that time we went to a restaurant there called ccozi and friends. That is a restaurant that serve Korean snack food and they have a TV screen that showed recorded Korean music shows ! what a heavenly place for some girls that loves Korean stuff ! :)  we spent like 3 hours eat some snack, watched the show, and just chatt and have fun ! we even left a drawing at the chalk board there (it actually used to write our impression about the restaurant). That was really fun, and i would go there again with my friends... 

It's a drawing made by my friend. that's me and my friends in cartoon version :)

Last holiday, i also hung out with my friends from my elementary school.. we were friends for a long time since we were in Elementary School, we still keep in touch with each other until now. So, last holiday we decided to hang out together, but it's sad two of my friends could not make it :(

when i hang out with my Elementary School friends, we can't just stay in one place we will go from one place to another from noon until night. especially, one of them brought a car so basically we can go anywhere we want to. But on the negative side, my parents always get angry at me because when i with my Elementary School friends, i will ended being home late at night. 

Last holiday, we met first at our Elementary School (SD Kepodang) like we always do, then we went to Plaza Indonesia, then we crossed the street and went to Grand Indonesia, right there we met with one of our friend and had some lunch, after that we went to Kemang to have dinner, we also met with one of our friend but sadly he could't come with us because he have a plan with his friends. So, we continue our journey to hang out at coffee shop, we went to Bakoel Coffee in Cikini, and sadly my father called me and told me to go home, so my friends drop me off my home after that.. it's already like 11.30 that night and as you may thought, yes my parents got angry that night. But i had so much fun with them, can you imagine, from our Elementary School in Menteng to PI and GI in Thamrin to Kemang and then went to Cikini ! I always have a fun tour around Jakarta when i hung out with my Elementary School friends :)

This is the picture we took at Bakoel Koffie. I was the only girl there but that's ok because we had fun time together ! :)